What makes you smile? Laugh? Go giddy with glee? For some, it’s a walk barefoot through the grass. For another, it’s a spin on a roller coaster, a solo movie date, or a perfectly ripe mango.
So… when was the last time you did something that makes you happy?
If it’s been awhile, consider this: happiness lowers stress levels, increases immune system function, and lowers your risk of disease. It also makes life easier.
The Magic Formula for Daily Pleasure
Doing one pleasurable thing per day (or more!) is the most powerful antidote for gray, boring, or stressful days. Try this:
- Make an “I love” list. List everything that you enjoy – nothing is too small or too large. If you enjoy it, get it on the list.
- Take a look at how you spend your days. When could you fit in a little pleasure? Perhaps you could leave the office at lunch to walk in the park? Maybe you could play your favorite music while doing the dishes? Book yourself a massage this weekend?
- Repeat daily, or more often, as needed.
To get you started down the road of pleasure, give this luscious recipe a try:
Prep time: 10 minutes
February Fresh Start Detox
Have you found yourself needed a refresh? Studies show 64% of people who started a new weight loss or health program at the new year have dwindled off by week 6. Sometimes you just need a resfresher--to realize that things need to be done on your time,when you are ready; not the bell of the new year ringing!
I am offering a 7-day cleanse class for free (all you need is the materials). The Nutriclean Detox cleans your palette, liver + colon. It will get rid of toxins + waste in your body that cause cravings + make you feel sluggish. At the end of the 7 days, the average pounds lost is between 5 + 8 lbs.
* No you will NOT be starving yourself.
* No you will NOT only be drinking water with lemon or some other liquid concoction for days on end. You eat REAL food all day.
* No you will NOT spend your entire day in the bathroom.
You will love yourself at the end, feel lighter + have an amazing jumpstart to a new you in the new year! I just completed my own detox a few weeks ago (on my schedule) so I will be there everyday to guide + support you to get a "fresh start" toward your health goals. To get your kit + an additional 10% off the kit use code 10OFFMA, click here
Other Facts Studies Show About Achieving Health Goals:
Turkey Meatloaf and/or Sandwiches
Prep time: 30-40 minutes
Bake time: 50 minutes, plus 10 minutes or more to cool down
Recipe makes: 8 servings
Zucchini Hash Browns recipe kids will love... Read More